Location: Skopje Junior Front-end Web Developer: Full-time
If you want to be part of the team who aims to set new revolutionary standards in the field of sports and health coaching you are at the right place to explore your new career!
We are looking for personalities with a proactive and goal-oriented way of working who have a high understanding of internal and external customer concerns. We want ambitious specialists with project experience who, in addition to technological competence, consider the cooperation between business and IT to be an important success factor.
• 1-2 years of experience with Vue.js
• Experience in Bootstrap Framework (v3, v4)
• Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS3
• Experience with the Django development
• Framework (v2.x) + Python 3
• Experience working with GNU/Linux & Git
Nice to have
• Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban
• Knowledge in chart.js
• Jira & Bitbucket
• Technical solution design & development of specifications
• Implementation of further developmentsin the AZUM system platform (implementation of new functionalities, improvement of existing features/interfaces, bug fixing, etc.)
• Integration of external and internal Web Services/REST APIs
AZUM is a dynamic and motivated young team and sparring partners with ambition to become the leading solution for professional sports coaching. The company sets new standards in the field of sports and health coaching and will establish itself as a permanent fixture in the sports industry. Along with AZUM you will live a start-up culture with everything that goes with it: flexible working hours, mutual support, great location in the heart of Skopje city, team spirit, fun and lots of motivation.
Find out more about the company here.